The PowerPad is a hand-held three-phase power and power quality meter with a large easy-to-read
graphical color display. Measurements are displayed numerically and graphically with colored waveforms. The power quality meter is menu driven with pop-up functions that are activated at the push of a button. All necessary measurements are available for a comprehensive power system check or analysis to 830Vrms; 6500Arms with a complete family of clamp-on and flexible probes.
The power meter has a logging function, a transient capture function, an event capture function, an optical RS-232 and an advanced software ( DataView Professional ), which can pilot the PowerPad and provide comprehensive reports.
The AEMC Powerpad is available for purchase via Bank Wire Transfer Only. Contact Sales @ 03-78762460.
- True RMS single-, two- and three-phase measurements at 256 samples/cycle, plus DC
- Real-time color waveforms
- Easy-to-use on-screen setup
- True RMS voltage and current measurements
- Measures DC volts, amps and power
- Display and capture voltage, current and harmonics to the 50th order, including direction in real time
- Phasor Diagram Display
- VA, VAR and W per phase and total
- KVAh, VARh and kWh
- Neutral current display for three-phase
- Transformer K-factor display
- Power Factor displacement PF display
- Captures up to 50 transients
- Short-term flicker display
- Phase unbalance (current and voltage)
- Harmonic Distortion (total and individual)
Software and Accessories Included with the PowerPad
All models include three color-coded current probes, four color-coded 10 ft voltage leads, four color-coded alligator clips, RS-232 DB9F optically coupled serial cable, NiMH battery, US 120V power cord, DataView Professional software, carrying bag, soft carrying pouch and user manual.