Thermocouples for use with thermocouple data loggers.
Type K Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe
- Spring-Loaded Jaw for Secure Grip on Pipes (0.25" to 1.5" dia.)
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 200°F (-20°C to 93°C)
- Accuracy: ±3.6°F (1.8°C)
- Includes 36" (0.9m) Cable and Type K Connector.
USB Serial Adapter
The USB Serial adapter can be used to connect many data loggers that require a serial port connection to an available USB ports on a PC.
Protective Cases and Shields
The Multi-Purpose Shelter gives you a number of different outdoor storage options for dataloggers.
Includes 16' (5 m) ground wire. Dimensions: 3.75" x 9.5" x 12.5" (95 x 240 x 320 mm).
The most effective passive shelter available. Protects your Temperature or Temperature/Humidity Sensor from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat. Multi-plate construction for maximum airflow. Asssembly required. May be used with Sensor Mounting Arm or mounted on metal pipe or wood surface.
Software and Cables for Data Loggers
Many of the data loggers found on MicroDAQ.com need a software and cable kit for operation. Refer to the page of the data logger you are interested in for information on the required software kit.
Solar Power Kit
The Davis solar panel is rated at 10 Watts. It provides about 600 mA of current in bright sunshine (1000 W/m2). Includes solar panel, regulator circuit, rechargeable battery, and 20' (6 m) cable.
- You may change quantities from within your cart.
- If you do not wish to order online call us toll free at 877-275-9606 between the hours of 9-5 Eastern Standard time.