USB Temperature Logger Includes
>> Windows PC Software
>> 1/2 AA 3.6V Lithium Battery
NOTE: NIST Calibration is available.
The Logger Case (#EL-USB-CASE) is waterproof up to 2 Meters
Large Quantity Discounts Are Available!
USB Temperature Data Logger Features
- USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download
- 2 User-Programmable Alarm Thresholds
- Red and Green LED Alarm Status Indicator
- Yellow LED Troubleshooting Indicator
- Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery
- Programmable Start Date and Time
EasyLog USB Temperature Logger Specifications
|Data Storage Capacity||16,000 Samples/Readings|
|Temperature Range||Measurement Range: -35°C to 80°C (-31°F to 176°F)
Accuracy: ±1.0°C (±2°F)
Resolution: 0.5°C (1.0°F)
|Sampling Rate||Every 10 seconds to every 12 hours|
|Operating Range||Temperature: -35°C to 80°C (-31°F to 176°F)|
|Alarms||Red and Green: Alarm Status Indicators
Yellow: Troubleshooting and Problem Conditions
|OS Compatibility||Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit and 64-Bit Versions)|
|Standard Compliance||IP61, NEMA 6, RoHS|
|Battery Life||1 Year|
USB Docking Ball Desk Stand Extension
The USB Docking Ball provides a handy extension cable for all your USB devices. The USB docking ball features a 5', USB
2.0 cable and provides a secure platform for USB devices that need to stand in the upright position.
USB Logger Protective Case
- Rugged Metal Alloy Design
- Waterproof protection to 2 Meters
- Meets IP-61/NEMA-4X Standards
- Compatible with EL-USB-1 Loggers
Applications for Lascar EasyLog USB Temperature Data Logger
- Monitor Food and Medical Storage and Transportation
- Monitor, Analyze and Log Building and Warehouse Environmental Conditions
- Monitor and Record Heating, Air Conditioning Equipment (HVAC)
Lascar EasyLog EL-WIN-USB Software
The EasyLog Software is available as a free download and with the purchase of a Lascar USB Data Logger. The software allows for the configuration of each logger, download of recorded data and data analysis. This windows PC software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista & 7 (both 32 and 64 Bit Versions). A step-by-step software installation guide is available.
Version 6 of the software includes and updated user interface, graphing support for the USB Event (#EL-USB-5) Data Logger, and large data sets.