The USB real-time data monitor displays the current temperature, humidity, and dew point on your computer. The monitor features multiple alarm settings for temperature and humidity, 7 days of data storage, graphing, exporting and printing of environmental data, alarm notification (email, text or audible) and windows pc software.
USB Real-Time Monitor Includes
>> Windows PC Software
NOTE: Large Quantity Discounts Are Available!
USB Real-Time Monitor Features
- Real-Time Temperature and Humidity Monitoring from USB port
- User Programmable High/Low Alarm Settings for RH and Temp
- Send Alert Alarms via Email, Text Message or PCs Internal Speaker
- Temperature, Humidity and Dewpoint Data is stored for 7Days
- Includes Windows PC Software
USB Real-Time Monitor Specifications
|Temperature Range||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±1.5°C (±3.0°F)|
|Temperature Repeatability||±0.3°C (±0.6°F)|
|Temperature Response Time||20 to 30 Seconds|
|Humidity Range||0 to 100% RH|
|Humidity Response Time||5 Seconds|
|Humidity Stability||1% RH/Year|
|Dew Point Accuracy||±2.5°C (±3.0°F) at 25°C, 40 to 100% RH|
|Sampling Rate||1 Second|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Software||Windows 2000, XP and Vista Compatible|
|Alarms||Email, Text or Audible|
|Dimensions||77mm x 10.6mm x 18.6mm|
|Description||Part Number||Qty 10+|
|Lascar Real-Time USB Temp and RH Data Monitor||EL-USB-RT|
|Optional Monitor Accessories|
|USB Docking Ball Extension||USB-DB||call|
Lascar EL-WIN-USB Software
- Click the 'download now' link below.
- When prompted about whether you wish to open or save the file choose 'Save'
- Select a location to save the zip file to and click 'Save'
- When the download is complete, open the downloaded zip file by double-clicking.
- Double-click 'setup.exe' to begin installation.
- This will open the 'EasyLog USB – InstallShield Wizard'. Click 'Next'.
- Please read the license agreement, to continue with the installation choose 'I accept the terms in the license agreement' and then click 'Next'.
- Next click 'Install' to begin installation.
- Click 'Finish' to exit the application install wizard.
- You will be presented with the 'EasyLog USB Device Driver Installer', click 'Install'
- When presented with the message 'Installation completed successfully' click 'OK'. You are now ready to begin using you Lascar EL-USB data logger.