The Hygro-Thermometer Humidity Detector monitors and displays the humidity and temperature of a room and provides a visual or audible alert when pre-set, user configurable points are met. With its built-in humidity and temperature sensors it is the ideal solution for monitoring mold growth, low humidity, and controlled environmental settings.
Available with Remote Probe (#445815)
NOTE: Large Quantity Discounts Are Available!
Humidity Detector Features
- Built-in humidity and temperature sensor
- Large easy to read triple LCD screen displays % Relative Humidity, Temperature and Dew Point
- %RH audible and visual alarms, with adjustable set points, alert when humidity exceeds set limit.
- Max/Min with Reset function
- Complete with built-in stand, wall mount bracket, and 2 AAA batteries
|Hygro-Thermometer Humidity Detector||445814|
|Optional Add-ons and Accessories|
|Standard NIST Temperature Calibration (1 Point) Note: 3 to 5 Day Lead Time for All Calibration Orders||CAL-NIST-TEMP|
|4 pack AAA Batteries||AAA-ALK-BAT|
|Humidity Range||10 to 99%|
|Temperature Range||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Basic Accuracy||±4% RH
|Dimensions||4.3" x 3.9 " x 0.78 " (109mm x 99mm x 20mm)|