USB Real-Time Monitor Includes
>> Windows PC Software
NOTE: Large Quantity Discounts Are Available!
USB Real-Time Monitor Features
- Real-Time Temperature and Humidity Monitoring from USB port
- User Programmable High/Low Alarm Settings for RH and Temp
- Send Alert Alarms via Email, Text Message or PCs Internal Speaker
- Temperature, Humidity and Dewpoint Data is stored for 7Days
- Includes Windows PC Software
USB Real-Time Monitor Specifications
|Temperature Range||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±1.5°C (±3.0°F)|
|Temperature Repeatability||±0.3°C (±0.6°F)|
|Temperature Response Time||20 to 30 Seconds|
|Humidity Range||0 to 100% RH|
|Humidity Response Time||5 Seconds|
|Humidity Stability||1% RH/Year|
|Dew Point Accuracy||±2.5°C (±3.0°F) at 25°C, 40 to 100% RH|
|Sampling Rate||1 Second|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Software||Windows 2000, XP and Vista Compatible|
|Alarms||Email, Text or Audible|
|Dimensions||77mm x 10.6mm x 18.6mm|
USB Docking Ball Desk Stand Extension
The USB Docking Ball provides a handy extension cable for all your USB devices. The USB docking ball features a 5', USB 2.0 cable and provides a secure platform for USB devices that need to stand in the upright position.
Lascar EL-WIN-USB Software
Click on the Following Link and Follow the Directions Below to Install
- Click the 'download now' link below.
- When prompted about whether you wish to open or save the file choose 'Save'
- Select a location to save the zip file to and click 'Save'
- When the download is complete, open the downloaded zip file by double-clicking.
- Double-click 'setup.exe' to begin installation.
- This will open the 'EasyLog USB – InstallShield Wizard'. Click 'Next'.
- Please read the license agreement, to continue with the installation choose 'I accept the terms in the license agreement' and then click 'Next'.
- Next click 'Install' to begin installation.
- Click 'Finish' to exit the application install wizard.
- You will be presented with the 'EasyLog USB Device Driver Installer', click 'Install'
- When presented with the message 'Installation completed successfully' click 'OK'. You are now ready to begin using you Lascar EL-USB data logger.